- Are you fed up with feeling you are wasting time when you network?
- Are you envious of others’ networking ease and results?
- Do you simply dread going networking?
- Are you missing opportunities because networking isn’t working for you?
- Do you think networking is just another name for selling?
- Are you unsure of reading the room?
If any of these describe you …
… then this may be the most important message you read this year! Read on …
The Networking Made Simple online programme will enable you to learn how to network naturally to benefit your business – and even enjoy the process!
When your future success relies upon your ability to powerfully network, this focussed Networking Made Simple online programme is your shortcut to:
- Create a networking strategy for you and your business
- Walk into a room without showing your nerves
- Network confidently and effectively
- Build a network of supporters, advocates and clients
… so that you can develop business effortlessly and easily.
Here’s what you get!
A 4 module video programme covering:
1. Where to network, with who and why
2. Getting into the room, making a great first impression and starting a conversation
3. Getting out of unproductive conversations elegantly and delivering a magical minute
4. Following up, 1-1s and reviewing your networking
- All the content is delivered in short videos that you can access on-line
- 26 content packed videos each lasting on average less than 3 minutes
- Simple examples, samples and exercises
- Suggested networking groups and templates for creating your one minute introductions
- Each module has actions and activities for you to complete which will move you forward in developing your networking skills
- Specifically designed to be flexible so you can learn and practise as you go, to fit around your busy schedule.
- There is even an opportunity to send in a video of you presenting your networking minute for feedback
What’s my investment?
Until the start of 2019 the price for this on-line programme is offered at an introductory rate of £49+vat, a saving of at least 50% on the recommended price we intend to sell at next year.
Sound too good to be true?
It gets even better …
As part of the programme you will also get access to our popular First Impressions video programme at no extra cost (normal price £19.99 +vat). This contains 6 videos covering the six most important elements for making a great first impression:
- Good posture
- Eye contact
- Your smile
- Your handshake
- Understanding territory and boundaries
- Body language
Sign up now to Networking Made Simple and in less than 30 days you could unlock the potential of networking for your business like a networking ninja!