Is that a risk you want to take?
Our highly effective, confidence building workshops combine engagement and customer service skills with the ability to impart information in a way that specifically suits your business and attraction, keeps people’s attention and sends them away, still enthralled.
Does your team know what you want and feel empowered to deliver it? If not then before we start training them, we can help them to develop your customer service standards so that they create their own vision for the team. Having created it for themselves they are much more likely to deliver to it and customer service standards will rise!
Our workshops will help you and your team provide better customer service.
Add to this, our other training modules to create your own customer service programme and ensure that the learning really becomes embedded.
What previous attendees have said:
- It’s an engaging way to think about performing excellent customer service.
- I didn’t expect it to be so interactive, which made it fun!
- I feel more confident with meeting the customers.
- A unique way to get customer service ideas across to new and established staff.
- Brought together things/advice that has been mentioned in talks already but didn’t seem plausible/relevant until now.
- It helps disparate groups of volunteers, in different sections of the museum have a common approach to visitors.
- I’ve had a lot of similar training before, so was somewhat sceptical, but you managed to provide a good refresher and keep the room engaged.
- It talked about a lot of relevant information about the job we are involved in.
- Explained all the do’s and don’ts when dealing with customers.
- It was interactive and made me look at our role from another perspective.
- Exciting, interesting and very relevant!
- It was a great training day and certainly the feedback from the team was one of the most positive we have ever had.